The American Renaissance

Baja Canada del Sur: Comedy and Comment in the Age of Occupation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

found done in needlepoint on Mel's Front Porch: I Pledge Alligence to the Constitution of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it guarantees, One Nation, Undeniable, with Liberty, Truth, and Justice for All.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I have to ask...

...what's up with making the whales sick. Hell, suicidal! I'd like to share an article on sonar and sealife:
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0122-06.htm

Now I don't claim to be an expert in military strategerie, certainly not on the level of our Commander and Thief, but does al Queda have a NAVY I haven't heard about? Best I've seen 'em muster on that one was a rowboat in a harbor, that attacked the USS Cole. I wouldn't think you would need sophisticated electronics to SEE a rowboat in broad daylight...

We need to curtail the activities that are so hurting these large, gentle creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home