The American Renaissance

Baja Canada del Sur: Comedy and Comment in the Age of Occupation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

found done in needlepoint on Mel's Front Porch: I Pledge Alligence to the Constitution of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it guarantees, One Nation, Undeniable, with Liberty, Truth, and Justice for All.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

meldonna in the flesh



Full disclosure...I'm over the faux blonde look. The rabbit, however, is real.

Thump.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Meldonna-
So nice to meet you! Yeah, that Enigma can "rant like nobody's business" I always say. I like her intensity- the world needs MORE pissy stompin mad women! Thanks for your comments and support. Its not easy being a cranky blogger newbie. I can't type as fast as my anger spews.

9:15 AM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

ah thump Thump....he is so cute...good godmom that you are...and nice to see ya

( and I am blushing...such compliments about my rantin' abilities...)

6:28 PM  
Blogger meldonna said...

Hey e, about your rants...as they used to day back in the day:

Na nana na na an...when you're hot you're hot!

And hi back atcha, lily...I'm a newbie, too. As my Cuzzin Bill (he's from Arkansas, too) would say, I feel your pain. Rest assured us uppity wimminfolk can make a difference -- we just gotta keep at it!

Keep doing the good work, both of you~~~

Cheers!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

damned Alito. Thats my comment.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home