The American Renaissance

Baja Canada del Sur: Comedy and Comment in the Age of Occupation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

found done in needlepoint on Mel's Front Porch: I Pledge Alligence to the Constitution of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it guarantees, One Nation, Undeniable, with Liberty, Truth, and Justice for All.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Anna Nicole Smith Dead in Florida



Just when we thought life was getting boring...

Even my mom says something sounds fishy here. The only thing now in question is who, out of all those with motive, kacked Anna. I can't imagine this is a death of natural causes.

My personal opinion? O.J. did it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dada said...

Or, if not OJ--I hate to leak this--the silicon?

5:19 PM  
Blogger meldonna said...

You know, Anna Nicole has always been a dame who irritated me, but if I wasn't on her side wholeheartedly before, I am now, implants or no.

Greed and murder? We should be used to it by now.

This is going to stink for months.

9:56 PM  
Blogger No said...

I used to watch her show all the time--actually, very entertaining.

I will miss her. I admit it.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Mel,
Here are some wild ass theories. Suppose Howard K. Stern is a homosexual and never had sexual relations with that woman.

What if Anna's son, Daniel was the father of Danielynn? If that were true, the paternity suit would jeopardize Anna's case with the Supreme Court. Her credibility was already low.

So, if these wild ass theories were true, who would benefit from her death and the death of Daniel?

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home