The American Renaissance

Baja Canada del Sur: Comedy and Comment in the Age of Occupation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

found done in needlepoint on Mel's Front Porch: I Pledge Alligence to the Constitution of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it guarantees, One Nation, Undeniable, with Liberty, Truth, and Justice for All.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So....

One Holiday Over,
One to go.

Then I'll be Dashing
Thru the Snow!


I've got a great friend in the building next door throwing a little New Year's soiree Sunday, the highlight of which will be tottering out to the corner to watch the Space Needle blow up at midnight. For me, it'll be the last time (sniff). Then the last manic days while I finish getting everything done. I'm trying not to freak, and have to keep telling myself to remain calm. So much to do!

A big thanks goes out to all my online friends. With the wackiness going on over at the Gay Agenda, I'm having
the therapeutic and very necessary comic relief I'm needing so badly. Good work, folks.

I better sign off for a while and get back to work. Cheers, all!



My Peculiar Aristocratic Title today is:
Bishop Lord Mel the Appropriate of Lower Hellswicke
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to sign this one:

Her Grace Lady Beth the Somnolent of Much Bottom

1:42 PM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

Lord Joseph the Lush of Pease Pottage

Says:

Thanks for the moniker.
Now, where the hell is Pease Pottage? I got all excited. I thought at first it was peace cottage, I thought, "How did they know?"

I got duped. Again.

Hmmmm, Anon... I kinda like that Much Bottom thing. Got any for me?

2:56 PM  
Blogger meldonna said...

The fun thing about the Peculiar British title is you can do it repeatedly until you get one you like. Huzzah!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

Now you tell me, thanks.

Hey, I was just at GA, what happened? Can't get more than two posts. Did we fill 'er up too full?

3:52 PM  
Blogger meldonna said...

Go to the Gay Agenda. At the top where it says "search this blog" type in "no talent pageant" (leave out quotation marks). Should bring the post right up.

Blogger is tripping.

Again.

As usual.

Fuckers.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

I wanna be there and see your last Space Needle action! Sniff.

Happy packing.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Pursey Tuttweiler said...

I wanna be there and see your last Space Needle action! Sniff.

Happy packing.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Skookum the geoduck just told me,

"Sometimes it's best just to clam down."

Be clam my friend, or I may have to send you some good clamming agents!

9:08 PM  
Blogger azgoddess said...

happy holidays!! smile - nice post and can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve for next year!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

karena, I hate to tell you the last time I misused the word "clam". It involved an air conditioning repair man & lots of misunderstood technical mechanical terms. During which, clam made an unfortunate appearance that I questioned in a more unfortunate way. I'm sure that guy won the office pool of the day.

Mel, look at it this way: This is hopefully the last Space Needle fireworks under a repub congress. I once witnessed the July 4th fireworks over Puget Sound in Seattle. You guys sure know how to put on a show up there. So g'head, clam it up! It'll all get done. It always does. Even if you have to spend the next 3 weeks sleeping it off down in ARK. ~~ D.K.

12:16 PM  
Blogger meldonna said...

I'll pass on the clam and go for the GLAM!

Unless, of course, the clam's a gooey! A clam only a MUHTHA could love. Eeeeew!

Omnia Extares, y'all!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home