The American Renaissance

Baja Canada del Sur: Comedy and Comment in the Age of Occupation

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas

found done in needlepoint on Mel's Front Porch: I Pledge Alligence to the Constitution of the United States of America. And to the Republic for which it guarantees, One Nation, Undeniable, with Liberty, Truth, and Justice for All.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the death of the internet

I pay MSN primo price for my Hotmail, my online access, my Messenger...

Have you noticed here lately all you photos your see online are washed out? Those fudgy lines? Even Google looks funny.

The Chicken Little Flu ain't here yet, but the first waves of killing the bloggers is alive and well.

Mark my fucking words.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spadoman said...

Ok, so let's keep posting until the end.

Actually, I believe there will be more and more costs connected to blogging and general posting and passing of articles that are "against" the politics of those in charge. More fees, outrageous fees and the like are possible. This isn't the first time I've heard this.

4:33 AM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

yup...the Bloggers are the fuckers in DC Worst nightmare.... ( I wonder who hates us more- the political misleaders or the media ?)

8:06 AM  
Blogger meldonna said...

Hey, NSA!

Can you hear me NOW?

2:12 AM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

Hey Mel, you been busy or what?
Oh, just afraid of Big Brother, eh?

4:34 AM  
Blogger meldonna said...

Actually I have been busy! But never fear; I am working on my next post as we speak...I feel a need to inject some humor in this one. I mean, I do like to GRIN after I spit in their eye!

Did you hear they're deleting restrictions re: torture from the Army field manual? We GOT to get our country back!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home